Solvang Retirement Careers
Solvang offers a pleasant working environment where the care of our residents comes first! You will not only find a professional, caring work environment that will challenge you professionally, but also a rewarding career in which you help others.
Our current openings are listed below. Apply by downloading and filling out the employment application and reference forms, accessible by using the following link: Employment Application and Reference Form.
Fax the completed forms to 509-343-1881 or scan and email them to email@example.com.
Click here for E-Verify information.
Click here for Employment Eligibility Notification download.
A part-time line cook position is available at Solvang Retirement in Eugene. Must have experience in "to-order," banquet or production experience preferred, including breakfast. Must work clean, accurate with attention to detail, be upbeat and positive, and be willing to work weekends. Similar work experience will be considered and the right candidate will be trained. A drug screen and criminal background check is required prior to job offer. No calls, please. An application can be downloaded at www.solvangretirementliving.com. Completed applications and resumes can be dropped off or mailed to 1202 Jacobs Drive, Eugene OR 97402.
DINING ROOM SERVERS
Seeking enthusiastic and energetic people to become part of our professional team! We are currently hiring part-time servers for mornings and evenings. This is an entry level position and provides a great way to begin a career into the hospitality, food service, or elder care profession. If you enjoy working with a great team, having solid hours, and working with the elderly population, then we would like to hear from you.
- No prior experience required, we provide all training.
- Part-time position with a reliable and predicable schedule, 30 hours available each week.
- Supplement your current income or make money to help with school costs. * Great community, friendly environment, and wonderful company to work for! Requirements
- Must have and keep up-to-date Food Handler's License (we can help you obtain one).
- Prior experience in the hospitality or elder care industry is a plus.
- Must have reliable transportation.
Must be able to pass drug screening and criminal background check. Download application at www.solvangretirementliving.com; send resume or stop by Solvang Retirement at 1202 Jacobs Drive, Eugene 97402.